CRC Québec is a private clinic dedicated to assisting patients who are helped by the use of cannabis, by arranging for them to meet with a qualified practitioner who has an understanding of cannabis and cannabis-derived medicines, and guiding them through the process of becoming legal users in accordance with Health Canada’s Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR).
CRC Québec also provides information and advice in the use of cannabis as medicine and assists patients in choosing a legal source of medical grade cannabis. CRC Québec staff will be happy to explain the process and help you choose a Licensed Commercial Producer (LCP). It is our job to walk you through the process of becoming a legal user of cannabis as an effective medicine. Get your prescription today!
CRC Québec helps patients who might benefit from the use of medicinal cannabis by providing the following services:
Assisting patients who qualify for an Authorization to Possess (ATP) under Health Canada’s Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR) by:
- helping to gather necessary medical reports
- arranging a consultation with one of our physicians for a federal license (ACMPR)
- assisting with ACMPR Licensed Producer applications
- providing consultation and instruction on all aspects of medicinal cannabis
Assisting patients with Cannabis in the Workplace:
- providing necessary paperwork for employers
- providing letters of support for employers/human resource
- providing letters to legal representatives
- If you are having issues with cannabis in the work place contact us and we can provide support
Assisting patients who do not qualify for an ATP, but do qualify for a membership at cannabis dispensaries and compassion clubs, by:
- providing access to an affiliated Doctor
- legal access to compassionate societies